question

ulfilas avatar image
ulfilas asked

MultiPlus for standby compensatio in a full feed-in system

On my full feed-in system i have a over night consumption of 10W for standby power of "NA-Schutz", communication module and PV-inverter. For these minimal power consumption i have to sign a consumer contract that bills 100€/Year for only 26kWh.
My idea is to set up a minimal system with only a Multiplus and a small battery to compensate the standby power over night. I don't want to set up an ESS with cerbo and grid meter to keep the costs as low as possible.
Is it possible to set the Multiplus to a fixed inverter power like 10W and then use the remote switch to toggle from day(charging) and night(inverting) mode?

@mvader (Victron Energy) is maby the Privat Assistant a posibillity to implement such a functionality? And what would it need to implement it?

modifications
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Experiments, Modifications and Adaptions. Mods (Modifications) can be made to Victron Software by the Community. Please use the modifications space for enthusiasts who want to push what is possible, without official Victron Support.