question

armins avatar image
armins asked

weak charging current

ESS outputs too little charging current
Hello,

I built an ESS system from 3xQuattro 10kw and 15x UFO battery packs a 10kwh. The batteries are also recognized and displayed by the ESS system. Unfortunately, I have the problem that the batteries are charged or discharged with a maximum of 100A. The upstream PV system has approx. 45kwp. The smart meter also works correctly.

Can someone give me a tip on what's wrong, thanks

charge current limit
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@arminS

In the battery parameters, are all the batteries online/reporting?

Is the DCL and CCL the total of all the batteries. If not that is where the issue is.

Alternatively the charge current in the grid tab of each inverter is set low.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

armins avatar image armins commented ·

Thanks for the anwers,

I know that the DCL and CCL the total of all the batteries is to low, it is set on 100A by Can BMS. But it is not correct and I don´t how to correct this issue. I don´t know is the batteries send the wrong data or does ESS have a fault. If anyone have solved the same problem please help, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ armins commented ·

The batteries will be the ones sending the charge limit to the system.

You can either remove comms (make sure all of the system components are programmed correctly)

Or

Switch off BMS control (either disable DVCC or just bms control in DVCC)

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic