question

stefan-vd-eijnden avatar image
stefan-vd-eijnden asked

1 of 3 Multiplus II heavy humming sound with no mains or load connected

Hi all,

Recently i've purchased 3x Multiplus II 3000VA 48V 32A from a good supplier in Holland.
These units are installed conform the dutch regulations, and according to the install instructions in the manual.

The problem is that one of the inverters is making a heavy humming sound. The crazy thing is that this happens already when only DC is connected and the unit is turned on (inverting mode).
The noise is noticeable during the night on other stories in our concrete house. (very annoying).

The seller has helped me very good by giving me a brand new unit. But, this new unit also has this problem.

To be clear, both other units that i have are totally silent! I have to put my ear against the front cover to be able hear any sound.

I hope there is a solution to this problem. First i thought that there was maybe an acoustic problem, but i've switched out the 3 units in any way, and problem was only this unit.

Hopefully someone from Victron can help me. Because i don't want the annoy my seller for nothing after his great service yesterday.

Greetings from Holland,

Stefan

service
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvas avatar image mvas commented ·
There are many threads regarding "Noise" and "Hum".
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
stefan-vd-eijnden avatar image
stefan-vd-eijnden answered ·

Het probleem is keurig door de dealer opgelost. Het toestel is uiteindelijk vervangen, geen problemen meer gehad.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic