question

Martin Měkota avatar image
Martin Měkota asked

Multipluss is not connecting to grid, but AC ignore = 0

Hi. I have a problem With Multiplus 24/3000/70-50. I used "input current limit control" assistant to control AC ignore. Multi sometimes doesn´t connect to grid, so it discharges battery. Today it happened and it also did not restarted after DC input voltage rised higher than DC input low restart voltage (this should have anything to do wit assistants, true?).

This non accepting grid happens only sometimes. AC ignore is controlled by DC input voltage and AC out power. If level for connecting to grid was higher, it worked well, but did not used battery capacity properly. After I set voltage for connecting lower, it started to do this again.

I´m still thinkig, if the problem is caused by wrong setting, but sometimes it works, sometimes not. So, maybe it is also something wrong with Multi...

When Multi is not accepting grid, there is ACognore = 0 on a VE configure. So, I accept, that assistant is "saying" that it should connect, but i doesn´t connect.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Martin Měkota avatar image
Martin Měkota answered ·

Print screen of situation:

Mains connected, Ignore AC=0, but Multi is providing power by inverter and not taking from grid. Why?

acignore.png

acignore.png (39.8 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
What has been programmed with the programmable relay?

You can select all and click summary it will show what is happening there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Měkota avatar image Martin Měkota Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Thank you very much for your reply!

The picture above is older, I made assistants more simple later. Theese first three are switching K1, K2 and K0. Contacts are connected to AUX1. AUX 1 is used for "input current limit control assistant". When there is short circuit on AUX1, voltage is close to zero, inore AC = 1. After switching rezistors , ignore AC = 0 and current limit is set to certain level. Finaly (when AC power is high enough, or DC in is low enough), K0 dissconnects circuit and there is no limit on AC IN. But this works, i thing. Aleast ignore AC in the window of VE.Configure shows exactly what i programmed here. When ignore AC is 0, Multi sometimes doesn´t connect to grid. It especialy happens when low batery SOC.

rele0-1.png

acinput-chargei.png

Rest of assistants are used for switching ACout2 output (heating water by surplus energy).

assistants.png

0 Likes 0 ·
rele0-1.png (33.7 KiB)
acinput-chargei.png (18.1 KiB)
assistants.png (8.9 KiB)