question

-c avatar image
-c asked

Quattro 48/10000/140-2x100 No Front Panel LEDs

The LEDs were working, but have recently stopped.

Everything else appears to be working correctly.

Have just updated to the latest firmware (v505) in the hope that might resolve the issue, but unfortunately not. Have completely disconnected from DC with isolator and restarted to no avail.

The unit is around 5 years old but has only ever had light use on a handful of occasions in that time.

Any ideas of what might bring them back?

Thanks

quattro 10kva
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Open the case and check the connector isn’t loose?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

-c avatar image
-c answered ·

Thanks- that was my thought too, but thought it might be an idea to ask here first in case there were any other ideas before diving in as it's a little inaccessible.

Is a service manual available?

2 |3000

-c avatar image
-c answered ·

No sign of a service manual, but did find this video. Unfortunately, the LEDs are soldered directly onto the PCB, so I can't see this being a connector issue.
1689611899593.png

Any other ideas?

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CauMAaxgI84 (for some reason, I could add a hyperlink in the editor, which previewed OK but it was disabled on the actual post.

1689611899593.png (347.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic