question

Robin avatar image
Robin asked

Turning off Bluetooth on smart charger

Turning off Bluetooth on smart charger 150/85. Is this possible.

smart solar set-up help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

There should be a toogle switch for Bluetooth under 'Product Info'.

Click on the cog symbol to get into 'Settings', then click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, then select 'Product Info'.

Just be aware that if you turn Bluetooth off you will probably need a VE.Direct to USB cable to turn it back on using a PC.

2019-06-22-082834.png (186.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robin avatar image
Robin answered ·

Thanks for quick response. How ever my screen has everything in your image just no Bluetooth toggle switch. Very strange

1 comment
2 |3000

Mark avatar image Mark ♦♦ commented ·

I'm using the 'beta' (test) version of the Victron Connect app. Maybe it's not in the currently released app...

0 Likes 0 ·
Robin avatar image
Robin answered ·

Thanks for quick response. My screen is the same as you're image but without the Bluetooth toggle switch. Any ideas. Cheers rob

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic