question

adam-mcintosh avatar image
adam-mcintosh asked

Multiplus Compact Low Battery Alarm

img-3748.pngHi,

Can someone please help? I have a campervan with a Victron kit installed…….

- Left the van parked in Italy - it’s very hot.

- The inverter was switched to On - ”Inverting”. I don’t remember turning this on at all.

- I couldn’t turn off the inverter from the control panel - message displayed in images. The battery was at 74%

- I turned the inverter off on the actual inverter unit and left it overnight.

- This morning I drove the van and the battery has charged to 100% - however the inverter will not start as I get the Low battery 0.00v error. When I turn on the inverter I get the alarm LED and beeping until I acknowledge them from control panel. img-3745.png

I have attached more supporting images. I have included all of the devices that the controller and the Cerbo GX and VictronConnect App sees.

- Should I be able to connect to the inverter from the VictronConnect app?

Thanks,

Adam

img-3736.jpeg

-comapplepasteboardvv7vea.png -comapplepasteboardw9kqzr.png

-comapplepasteboardh2i3uv.png

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Check fuses and disconnects between the battery and the inverter. Do you have DC voltage at the inverter input?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Definitely looks like a fuse issue.

You need to investigate why it blew as well.

Not being able to switch off the inverter from the GX menu is normal when using the victron batteries.

No you wont see the inverter with Victron connect it is not a smart product (bluetooth enabled)

0 Likes 0 ·