question

CM avatar image
CM asked

GUI Mod...

Excellent Mod Kevin, really helping my OCD ......

is there anything you can do about the black line on the AC load so it gives a space like it is on the grid side....... pic attached?

Are font changes possible with the GUI mod, this can help with tiny screen to get all data looking perfect depending on the font used?

Thank you for the mod, i love it and i have added the delay gen cooldown feature, truly a game changer. @Kevin Windrem img-6284.jpg

gui mods
img-6284.jpg (226.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

I have no idea where that black line might be coming from. You might check the gui log to see if it provides a clue. Otherwise I would not know where to look.

There is a gauge option for the AC loads tile. You need to set maximum power levels for the AC output. Refer to the ReadMe for GuiMods.

There are also gauges for the inverter, battery and DC System as well as all other tiles that appear for other devices like PV inverter or PV charger.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

CM avatar image CM commented ·
I am sorry, didn't phrase the question well, the black line is me trying to point out if its possible to move the L2 line on AC loads down a line spacing to match the Grid section on the left....., yes i am aware of the gauges section, will tweak that shortly
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem CM commented ·
Got it. Sorry, there is no space to move the L2 line down. The tile can not be made larger because of other tiles below it. Those tiles don't show up on your system but do if there is a PV inverter or PV charger.
1 Like 1 ·
CM avatar image CM Kevin Windrem commented ·
Gracias....
0 Likes 0 ·
CM avatar image CM Kevin Windrem commented ·
Maybe moving up the Grid side would be ideal then for uniformity....

How about the font, is it something one can modify or hard coded to the programming language ?

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic