question

Christopher A avatar image
Christopher A asked

Restore SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 to factory defaults and clear history

Can somebody please advise on how to Restore SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 to factory defaults and clear history? I have checked this forum and manual and see references on defaulting it, but no procedure on how. I have no display and no specialty cables, just the bluetooth app. I'm upgrading this system and selling it, so I'm setting to factory settings.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

To clear history;

To reset to factory settings;

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Christopher A avatar image Christopher A commented ·

Awesome. Thanks. Sorry I missed that .

0 Likes 0 ·
adriansantosmd avatar image adriansantosmd commented ·

did that already, wanted to know it can reset back to the original firmware. like reformat back to original if there is such a thing

0 Likes 0 ·
Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ adriansantosmd commented ·

Hi @adriansantosmd the most current FW version is always the best, so it would be counterproductive to revert to the original FW. If you've done a complete factory reset on the unit, you're good to go!

0 Likes 0 ·
adriansantosmd avatar image adriansantosmd Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·

Yes i did, unfortunately the a LOAD disconnect problem persists (no jumper, not in streatlight, just in set algorithm), wanted to know is a hardware or software problem

0 Likes 0 ·
kevin-b avatar image kevin-b Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·
uuum i have a prob . the prob i have is you telling him the latest is the best,,, i say no the best one is the one that works for him/ like me i was all good intill the forced update, trashed my setup, its all fubard now, im with the other dude, i want to go back to the other firmware, at least that one worked, i need to find out how to turn off the update thing
0 Likes 0 ·