question

Keith Arnold avatar image
Keith Arnold asked

Can i use a fronius smart meter (3phase) on a multiplus output to measure ac out 1 and ac out 2 to solit the reading on ccgx?

I have a fronius on multi output 1. Removed the meter from grid when i installed the multi.

Like to reinstall meter on the multi output to split out 1 and 2. And disply on ccgx

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Martijn Coster (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Martijn Coster (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@Keith Arnold

No this is not possible

best regards
Martijn Coster - Victron Energy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

CristiMV avatar image
CristiMV answered ·
So, any news on this topic? I have a Fronis Primo connected on the AC-out of a Multiplus. On one side I would like to add a meter for measuring the imported/exported energy from/to the grid, and second I've learned that using a Fronius Smart Meter in collaboration with a Fronius Ohmpilot, I could use the extra energy to heat up the water in my Viessmann boiler, So instead of adding two meters, for financial reasons, I would go with only one, and this would be the Fronius.
2 |3000