question

bazorp avatar image
bazorp asked

Motorhome configuration settings

Good evening

First time Post and new to the victron product but having done some home work for my new van build I have chosen victron for my power needs.

My set up is as follows

Smart lithium 300ah battery

Ve Bus2 BMS

Orion TR smart 30a dc/dc charger

MPPT smart solar

Smart Battery protect

Smart shunt

Lynx busbar

Cerbo GX with touch 50

Multi plus remote panel

Multi plus 2 12v 1600 inverter

I have set the orion, MPPT, smart shunt, battery protect and the multiplus to lithium mode and set up the cerbo as much as I can so it control's and reads my tank level sensors etc. On a quick test all seems to be running as it should but is there any settings that I haven't done that should be done for it all to work correctly and charge that beautifully expensive battery in the proper way. I have activated DVCC in the cerbo as it says in the manual so the bms can shut off the MPPT and the Multi through the ve direct leads and the orion via the charge disconnect on the BMS. The battery protect is also connected to the bms via the load disconnect.

One thing I have noticed is that the BMS pre alarm is outputting a 12v live....is this correct? As the manual says it shout be at 0v if everything is OK. I haven't had the system turned on for any length of time or charged the battery in anger as of yet until I was sure I had the correct settings loaded. Shunt says battery 85% charged and battery says all cells are at 3.36v.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Barry

localsettings
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic