question

langerwaldi avatar image
langerwaldi asked

MPII specification

Dear all,

for the registration of my solar setup I need additional specification information for the my MPII-48/3000.

Can someone tell me the value for max start current of MPII 48/3000?

In addition, they ask me if the MPII controls the pulsfrequency by itself (at which kHz?) or if it is controlled by the grid frequency (pulse number/factor?).

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regard, Josef

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@langerWaldi

Check for related resources (if on mobile it it lower down on the page)

In the tech specs part of the manual you can find transfer amperage. Not sure if that is what they mean by max start current? Or do they mean in rush? From AC or DC?

The inverter synchronizes to grid as long as it is within parameters programmed. For some countries there is a pre programmed grid code. Ve config in demo mode can help you check out if your country is there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

langerwaldi avatar image
langerwaldi answered ·

Hi Alexandra,
thanks for your responds.
With "start current" they mean the maximal current when switching the device on, perhaps it could also be translated to "cold start current". Since the internal capacitors and coils are not loaded at that moment, this current is higher than in normal operation.
I found the value for "short current" in the datasheet, but not for "cold start current".
I think I will leave this information open. If there is a question I will answer according to your suggestion. Thank you for this drawing my attention to that :-)
Best regards,

Josef

2 |3000