question

cramik avatar image
cramik asked

PV inverter disappeared from CerboGX console

My PV inverter (SMA SB 4) has always appeared correctly in the console. From yesterday, it disappeared. Victron multi and the SMA are on a local hard wired network and they both respond to ping.cerbogx-page.png

And the PV inverter parameters:

cerbogx-inverter.png

AC load is not correct because PV production is not considered. Any idea of what could be the problem?

Multiplus-II
cerbogx-page.png (22.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
cramik avatar image
cramik answered ·

There is a switch and another device connected to the local network (seismometer). Rebooting these two devices solved the problem.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

zolimar avatar image
zolimar answered ·

I have the same exact problem, the SMA inverter was working flawless, till it's not shown anymore. Upgraded Cerbo GX to the latest version 3.13, but the problem still has no solution so far. I don't even know how to delete the inverter and redetect it. I removed it from the device list in victronenergy, but in Cerbo menu is still there, just like yours.

2 |3000