question

cheryl7401 avatar image
cheryl7401 asked

Pairing issue, Tried pin reset , but get wrong PUK code error.SMart solar 100/50

Had no issues previously pairing with this device last year. It's on a boat. I added another panel and Victron and was trying to add the new device. Was having issues with that and ended deleting app and starting fresh. I'm able to see the older device but can't pair. Pretty sure I don't remember the Pin so I tried to do a reset. Also, my phone is not seeing the new device. but that is another issue.

I followed the instructions, making sure there was no old pair info in my phone. When I enter the PUK code, I'm getting wrong PUK code error. Any thoughts? I did read some other posts but did not find any solutions.

connection issue
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Cheryl7401

Can you create a service report after trying to reset the pincode using the PUK code and post that here in a comment or answer? The procedure for a service report is described here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic