question

pmmdas avatar image
pmmdas asked

Configuration MultiPLus II on Tri-phase

Hello there!

I'm trying to configure 3 Multiplus compact 24/1600/40, in order to suplly a tri-phase grid.

When trying to configure "Grid" with ve configure, there is no Portugal Country!

Should I use those settings, in order to use battery power to supply my equipment, but not sending energy when no power supply from main grid?:

Thanks in advance!

Pedro

Multiplus-II
1559727228257.png (89.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi Pedro,

You will have to do some trial and error, here, I am in Thailand and as such there is also no compliant code.

so I also use other.

From what I can see its not big deal if victron does not have aprovals for were you are then its between you and your local energy provider as to what to do.

or ignor it all and use other

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pmmdas avatar image pmmdas commented ·

Hi Paul,

thanks for reply!

Yes, that's not the big deal...

The big deal is to confugre correct, in order to user battery energy rather than main power.

As far I have discovered, we must disable virtual switch, and then use assistance

So far I can use energy from battery, but I must unpulg main power :( I want this, without disconnect main power.

If I found how, i will insert here.

So far, I just disconnect main power, and as far I have battery I can generate enought energy :)

Kind regards,

Pedro

0 Likes 0 ·