question

dmevis avatar image
dmevis asked

PUK Code???

I just purchased a new MPPT 100/30 Charge Controller. Everything is working fine. However, I would like to change the Bluetooth PIN. It is asking for the PUK Code. I read on this forum that the PUK Code is on a label on the unit. The unit is already mounted, so I can see all sides except the back of the unit, which is primarily heat sink. However, I can find no label on the unit, or the box that says anything about a PUK Code. Where is the PUK Code???

feature request
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stuart avatar image
Stuart answered ·

My PUK code was on a little self adhesive label loose in the box. Check that it is not caught in the pages of the manual.

Also... Are you trying to change the pin on the device list ? If so you are in the wrong place, connect to the unit and look for the firmware / about page. Towards the bottom there is an option to change it there.

The option to change it from the list is intended more for if you have locked yourself out.

Hope that helps.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic