question

mulder avatar image
mulder asked

MPPT 75/15 Bluetooth

My bluetooth has stopped working. I cannot see the controller in the app. Have tried rebooting my phone, did not work. I tried disconnecting panels and battery from the unit and it also did not do the trick.

Any advice would be appreciated.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

You will probably find this has been asked before so, do all the 101 stuff ;) Ask what has recently changed? Phone/app etc updates? Delete the device from the bluetooth devices list on the phone, try another phone, can the native bluetooth on the phone see it? If it is connected to a GX device, see if you can access it from VictronConnect remotely and determine if bluetooth was not inavertently turned off or reset the device to defaults and try again. No GX device? You can buy/borrow a VE.Direct to USB dongle with phone adapter and see if you can access it from the VictronConnect app to reset it etc. Still no luck ... get in touch with your friendly Victron reseller to test it and raise an RMA if still within warranty and appropriate.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.