question

immanuel-cordes avatar image
immanuel-cordes asked

One out of three daisy chained MPPT’s doesn’t show up

Hi everyone,

I have the problem, that one out of three daisy chained smart solar MPPT 250/85 doesn’t show up in the device list. All of them are connected to a Cerbo GX. The first time I connected them, this particular one was at the end of the daisy chain. Also the rotary switch was set to 5, which I set to 2 afterward.
Even if I put it in the middle of the chain, or just connect it by itself I doesn’t appear. I terminated the VE. Can on both sides.

Other than that, it works normally like the other ones. I just cannot see it in the VRM even though it feeds energy into the system.

Thanks for your help!

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

this is of course using ve can

does it read if you use the ve direct connection,

are all the settings in each unit set to a diferant canbus instance, you should not have two devices of the same type with the same instance

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

immanuel-cordes answered ·

Thank you for your answer.

What do you mean by “a different Can Bus instance”?

How do I set the Can Bus instance?

2 |3000

immanuel-cordes answered ·

I fixed the issue by disconnecting the Batterie and the solar panels. After I connected everything again it worked.

2 |3000