question

regda avatar image
regda asked

Multiplus 2 - no inverter operation after low DC

Hey guys,

my setup is a Multiplus 2 48/3000, DIY 48V 8.25kWh LiFePo4 storage with JK BMS (connected via serial battery script), Shelly 3EM GridMeter and a Raspberry Pi4 with Venus OS. It is a pure AC coupled ESS.

It's all going very well so far. However, I noticed the following behavior which I can't explain:

As a battery monitor I set the Multiplus in the Venus OS to work with the slightly more accurate SoC of the Multi. As a test, I set the minimum SoC to 10%. If the battery starts to get empty then the MP2 switched off at 48V - the SoC was then approx. 14%. This is also correct as far because this is the programmed low DC limit. Switching on again DC voltage is 49V.

The next day he loads the battery again. However, it no longer takes any electricity from the battery. So they dont discharge, even if the SoC is at 80/90% again. It behaves as if the MP2 is in "Charger Only" mode. However, the mode "On" is displayed.

Only after I switch the MP2 off and on again, it start to discharge again.

Can someone explain this to me or know where the problem is?

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers