question

Mike Weerdenburg avatar image
Mike Weerdenburg asked

Node-RED Example flow – automation with dynamic on/off thresholds and time delays?

Hi all,

Did somebody already create a similar dynamic on/off flow for Node-RED?

As shown in the 3rd part of the online webinar:
Victron and Node-Red - Webinar - Part 3/3

I thought to find it in the example flows, but no luck :-(
GitHub wiki Example-Flows

@Dirk-Jan Faber, could you ask Mark Corluka if he would like to share it with the community?

I want to use the SOC and solar forecast date i.c.w. such a dynamic on/off flow to enable/disable the boiler and maybe even 2 other devices in an off-grid environment.

Node-REDRelaybalanced ac-load
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
@Mike Weerdenburg

Moved to modifications space.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

Hi Mike, no problem, I'll share that example flow with Dirk over the weekend and let you know once it's loaded into the example flows location.

Regards, Mark

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) answered ·

Thanks for the reminder. I will get the flows of Mark after the weekend. Perhaps I need to adjust them a bit before adding them to the wiki and the importable examples. So should be on there by the end of next week.

5 comments
2 |3000

Mike Weerdenburg avatar image Mike Weerdenburg Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) ♦ commented ·

Great thanks!
Please keep adding more examples, because I think a lot more people will be able to make a quick start with the Victron Node-RED flows with some good examples.

It's great that you guys made it possible to run it as simple as possible by just selecting the Large firmware version on the "Cerbo-GX".

0 Likes 0 ·
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) ♦ Mike Weerdenburg commented ·

Sure. But please also suggest which kind of examples are needed.

0 Likes 0 ·
pehuen avatar image pehuen Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) ♦ commented ·
it is possible to change the AC input current limit? I would like to automate the increase of the AC input current limit from 0 to the current set in VE.Configure
0 Likes 0 ·
Marco Dressel avatar image Marco Dressel Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) ♦ commented ·
AC In Abwurf bzw. ignorieren
0 Likes 0 ·
victronvalhowell6283 avatar image
victronvalhowell6283 answered ·

Your examples are great. I am a newbie to this. How can I copy these flows into my system to update links etc

2 |3000