question

solarlion avatar image
solarlion asked

Feature Request: Monitor MultiplusII Temperatures and Fan?

There are many values to monitor over MQTT, but I can not find any reading of the Multiplus II Temperatures?

Have I missed this or is there maybe a reason why the temperature can not be monitored?
How to monitor if the Fan is healthy?

Multiplus-IITemperature SensorMQTTgrafana
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

I will move this to the modification section and label it as a feature request

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

solarlion avatar image solarlion commented ·
Thank you :)
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Those readings aren't available. Some opt to put a ruuvi tag at the multi's air outlet.

1 comment
2 |3000

solarlion avatar image solarlion commented ·
Any whay to make this feature request to Victron? Think the data is there, because the fan is controlled by it?
0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Being able to monitor both the internal temperature and the fan status for the Multis would be good. just need to find space for the registers in the processor.... Then we can read this by VEbus hex.

2 |3000