question

kaarthik avatar image
kaarthik asked

zever solar grid tie inverter

we have 3phase zever solar grid tie inverter if i use grid meter with CCGX For pv output .and for the control frequency shifting will it work like micro grid?????

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Sorry but I cant answer you question. as there is not enough information

The item that controls the frequency shift is the Victron Inverter charger and this is controlled by assistants setup in the inverter by the original installer.

the grid meter nor the ccgx do any of this controlling

It Maybe better that you contact the installer to check this for you

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

xrstokes avatar image
xrstokes answered ·

I have a single phase zeverlution 5000 that works like a charm. I had to connect a LAN cable to the zever inverter first though and enable frequency shifting. It wasn't on by default for me. By default it would just cut out over 50.2. In the menu though I could make it scale back from 50.2 to 52Hz. Once I did that it was great. To make it show up in the CCGX I had to edit some code [add a script to run every 3 seconds and update the display]. This is all specific to the zeverlution 5000 though.

2 comments
2 |3000

kaarthik avatar image kaarthik commented ·

can you please tell me that what is the code?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mischa Lietzijewitsch avatar image Mischa Lietzijewitsch commented ·

Mischa Lietzijewitsch beantwortet · vor 6 Stunden

Hey xrstokes,

i read, you connected a zeversolar inverter to a venus Device...i tried to do the same, but it won´t talk to each other...I am running Venus OS on a Rpi4 which works well with victron devices but other inverters will not. I gave Venus the IP of the zeverlution, but no data is drawn.The zevercloud works well by using the same interface.Is there a mistake? do i have to use RS485 to get the devices talk?

best regards

0 Likes 0 ·