question

llubi avatar image
llubi asked

Multiplus 12/1600/70 + microwave

Hello,

My microwave is not working in my installation, I think problem is the initial kick, that the multi can't handle, but just to be sure, is there any configuration I need to do?
Tried turning off AES & Power boost.

System is 600Ah lithium batteries, so is not a problem of low voltage.

Thanks!

Albert.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@llubi

What size/wattage microwave?

Are you on or offgrid?

And it can still be low voltage it depends on wiring and set up.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
llubi avatar image
llubi answered ·

“Inverter microwave” from LG, you can setup the watts for real, mesured at home not more than 1200W at full power. Trying to use it at 50-70% power.

Off grid

Installation is with 70mm2 wire from batteries to busbar then to inverter, not more than 2 meters long. Checking voltage at BMS cells are at 3.36V and not moving from there.

It sounds like when the AES and the appliance won’t like each other (Nespresso Coffee maker for example)

Thanks!

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@llubi

If you have disabled AES and it is still a problem it could also be the way the microwave chops ths sine wave.

AES only triggers under a certain wattage though, so you could also try running a small load to keep it out of that mode and run the microwave. But i doubt that is the issue there.

0 Likes 0 ·
llubi avatar image llubi Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Good idea about having a little load. Managed to turn it on, 1800w working for the first 2-4 seconds, so stopped it. I think Multi can’t handle the spike so microwave detect it and doesn’t start the magnetron.

Bought a 700W emission one, 1050W advertised as needed. Using 1200W at AC and 1500W at batteries!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic