question

martin-foster avatar image
martin-foster asked

blue flashing and yellow lights on MPPT 150/70

Hi all, I have recharged my off-grid system after the batteries ran right down and the system shutdown. It's showing charged now but the blue and yellow lights are flashing. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
dancrompton avatar image
dancrompton answered ·

Have you checked to see if there are any warnings to clear?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

martin-foster avatar image
martin-foster answered ·

Thanks, danmc, but don't know how to do that... first time I've had any problems with the system so I'm a bit in the dark (though not now literally, thankfully)...

1 comment
2 |3000

dancrompton avatar image dancrompton commented ·

You can clear them via your Cerbo GX (If you have one) or By connecting to the charge controller itself on a mobile device via bluetooth with Victron Connect (If it's a Smart Solar). If it's a Blue Solar with no bluetooth you'll need a VE Direct cable and Victron Connect running on your Laptop/Macbook. If you have a Cerbo GX you may also be able to clear it via VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·