question

Jasbir Rathor avatar image
Jasbir Rathor asked

What are the best setting for Two RS 450 /200 with 48 Volts Lithium batteries.

Hello Victron community, I switched on my solar system few days ago the system producing AC normally with some exception. I have installed Two RS 450 / 200 TR . I have 32 LG bifacial solar panels 410W. All the four trackers on each being used. All the setup is within spec. I have 8 lithium batteries 12 v 300 a connected as 48 V system. Right now solar system is basically running on default set point. I could change some setting without any issue. As a village man I rather not to do it without Victron communities input. Thank you very much in advance.

MPPT Controllers
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Jasbir Rathor

The settings for the mppts rather depends on what the battery manufacturers recommend for float and charged voltage. The battery profile is easy, choose lithium.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Jasbir Rathor avatar image
Jasbir Rathor answered ·

Alexandra, Thank you very much. The battery profile is set for Lithium and its on default setting. I think the solar system is working great now. Thanks again.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.