question

Pat avatar image
Pat asked

Multiplus II 12V no power at AC-out-2

How do I turn it ON? I have the plus II 12V and only using 1 phase until full 220 can be run into the small building. I have the AC1 outlet working and the whole unit charges well and the inverter works well. However I can't seem to find out to "turn on" the AC out 2 system. An RV refrigerator is running on 120V (dometic) and uses the 120V electrode on the cooling unit. When the power goes out, I want to have that not connected to AC 1 out when all starts to invert ... if it was it would drain the batteries quickly. Thus the AC-out-2 should have power when the AC input is coming into the MP II. I am not reading power there at all.. So I am thinking there is a way to turn on or turn off the AC-out-2 line ... where I'd keep it connected to the RV refrigerator etc. I noticed the Victron has an updated MP II manual.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

when mains is connected the ac2 will become active after about 5 min

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Pat avatar image Pat commented ·
I have a meter on the outlet and it came on and then I recall something about the

delay of it coming on (or back on) and your answer was spot on. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·