what accessory do i need

my installation

2 mppt 150/35 BlueSolar rev2 and rev3

1 came GX

1 multiplus II 3000/35 48v

THANKS

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
bigbadbob76 avatar image
bigbadbob76 answered ·

I would use a BMV or smart-shunt, connect it to your GX and then enable DVCC in the GX.

DVCC shares the voltage and current measurements with the MPPT's and the Multiplus.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

johnone avatar image
johnone answered ·

If by "came GX" you mean CerboGX and if you've configured ESS then simply connect the MPPT chargers to the Cerbo using VE.Direct cabling. As it's the 'Blue' MPPT you'll need 2x cables - could have daisy chained if 'Smart' MPPT. No need for any more hardware, as in here:

Screenshot 2023-02-07 133355.jpg

2 |3000

jolilo avatar image
jolilo answered ·

hello everyone thanks everyone

I have a VENUS GX and the two MPPTs are connected to it by a "direct VE" the DVCC and well activated

I read I probably misunderstood!, that we can synchronize the two MPPTs to see only one

I did not try with ESS2023-02-07-15-44-31-venus-gx-victron-energy-maxtho.png

Currently the two MPPTs are not synchronized.

For a power of 375W the two MPPTs should deliver 187 watts each. (both MMPTs have sunlight to be able to deliver 280 watts each, 560 watts total)

2023-02-07-16-06-54-bos-negre-vrm-portal-maxthon.png

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@jolilo

Your system will only produce what it needs to produce.

In other words, your loads are low, your battery is almost full/in absorption stage of charging so they dont need to produce more at the time of the screenshot.

Also irradiance is a factor as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
jolilo avatar image
jolilo answered ·

yes, this is perfectly true and understood.

but by sycronym I expected both MPPTs to deliver the same power mppt 1= 180w and mppt 2= 180w

1 comment
2 |3000

bigbadbob76 avatar image bigbadbob76 commented ·
You can synchronise smartsolar units using bluetooth with regard to bulk/abs/float mode but you cannot synch bluesolar units as they don't have bluetooth.

and you cannot make them load share equally, one will always be dominant unless the load is so high that they both max out.

I suspect it is the first one to wake up in the morning that takes the most load.

0 Likes 0 ·