question

Roland avatar image
Roland asked

TS 800 Configuration help needed

Truck_Electric.pdfHi folks, we are right now on our trip in Norway and our TS 800 bug-boost is dead. We've had send it back and the new one will arrive today. To be sure that the settings are the right one, I'll need advice to do it right. I've never did the configuration by myself, and the old one was not accessible anymore to copy the config. attached you'll find my Installation diagram. The manual ist not clear enough to me and bunch of settings are not explained. Appreciate you support very much. Helpful would be to get the right settings in the TS Config menu. Many thanks Roland

Orion DC-DC Converters not smart
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Roland,

A good place to start might be this Video. They run through and explain some of the configuration settings there :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOJ3nBFpIM

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Roland avatar image
Roland answered ·

Hey Guy, thanks for your advice. Saw this Video before and it helped a bit to understand the buck boost in common.

2 |3000

Roland avatar image
Roland answered ·

This are now my settings. May it helps other who are lost in this

2 |3000