nicolas-nay asked

Multiplus GX 3000/48V ET112 et micro controller enphase

Bonjour,

je viens de faire l'installation de :

- mutliplus II GX 3000/48

- 8 micro controller enphase, branché sur AC IN

- 2 batteries polyntech

- 1 compteur ET112, branché en tête de compteur

tous focntionnement presque, sauf que je n'arrive pas à charger les batteries. Le compteur detecte la production des panneaux (avec -xxxW) mais cela ne déclenche pas la charge. voir impression d'écran.Screenshot_20230119-132421 (002).png

Est-ce qu'il y a des paramètres que j'ai mal réglé?

ou est-ce qu'il faut que je mets les micro onduleurs sur AC OUT?

Merci de votre aide,

Nicolas

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alistair Warburton avatar image
Alistair Warburton answered ·

AC Coupled solar can be done either way... With the inverters on AC Out the Multi will handle charging/export when the grid is connected and change the frequency to throttle the inverters when it isn't. With the inverters on 'AC In' your meter should see the export and enable charging as a result. The inverters need to connect between the meter and 'AC in' if you configure it that way.

The screenshot isn't working and I am NOT an expert with respect to this question but I hope the info I have given points you in the right direction.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

myshopsolaire avatar image myshopsolaire commented ·
Hi,

This kind of coupling (AC OUT) is currently not allowed by Victron neither than Enphase and i advise you to not do that.

Jérémy @MyShopSolaire

0 Likes 0 ·
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

Since I do not know, how much power the 8 Micro inverters have, I suggest you to connect as many of them (do not exceed the charging current of the Inverter) to the AC Out of the Inverter, because if you have a grid failure, your Inverters will stop working, while on AC Out they continue powering your local grid and charging the batteries.

1 comment
2 |3000

myshopsolaire avatar image myshopsolaire commented ·

Hi,

This kind of coupling (AC OUT) is currently not allowed by Victron neither than Enphase and i advise you to not do that.

Jérémy @MyShopSolaire

0 Likes 0 ·
nicolas-nay avatar image
nicolas-nay answered ·

Dear all, Thanks for you feedback, I am finally find issue. I took the wrong communication cable between batteries and multiplus so now I can see Pylontech batteries correctly.

I will add also current sensor for the Micro inverters like that I can follow the power.

2 |3000