question

dan-caws avatar image
dan-caws asked

SSH - MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-48

Hi,

tl;dr

No ssh on MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-48 above firmware version 2.72. Anyone able to get on above that?

Your thoughts please.

I'm unable to access my Multiplus 2 GX unit via SSH on firmwares above v2.72. Superuser is on, a root password has been set. The unit refuses to open a port for SSH. I am able to access at v2.72. First time I tried the unit was stock from the dealer at v2.89 and I was unable to get into it so it's not a configuration issue. I made no changes between the firmware flashes after setting super user on and a root password for the first time on and SSH on on version 2.92.

I've installed each firmware with no config changes via USB all the way up to current at 2.92 and it seems to be an issue all the way through. Opened a GitHub issue on Venus but happy to hear if anyone has actually been able to connect via SSH on their multiplus 2 GX on firmwares above 2.72 and have more of a discussion here.

Thanks!

Multiplus-IIssh
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers