question

Marian Titieni avatar image
Marian Titieni asked

Multiplus II GX with 4 Goodwe on-grid inverters

Hi!

I have a 10 kwp single phase system with 4 Goodwe XS-3000 inverters. I also have a 48V DIY Li-Ion battery with JK bms and I want to charge it from the surplus energy and discharge it at night, or when there is no sun, limiting the export, so for my loads only.

Could this be done with Multiplus II GX, mounted in a barn, not after the meter, like I saw in a lot of diagrams?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
shaneyake avatar image
shaneyake answered ·

Yes, you can have the Grid-Tie inverters on the AC_Input side of the Multiplus-II.
You will need to install a Victron Grid meter next to your grid meter send the multiplus grid information.

If you make a Diagram of your plans that would be helpful.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Marian Titieni avatar image
Marian Titieni answered ·

I don't have any clue, how to draw a scheme, all I have now are 4 Goodwe inverter systems, mounted on different parts of my yard and I want to put a Multiplus II Gx in a shed or in the garage (aprox. 40 meters away from utility meter) and compensate the night consumption from battery.

1 comment
2 |3000

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·
This will work but you best contact a Victron Installer for more guidance.
0 Likes 0 ·