question

darrell avatar image
darrell asked

my controller is not seeing pv

Thank you all for answering my question so now my controller is not seeing the solar pannel or not detecting it I first conected the bat then the load and then pv but it shows charger off and I cant get it on or to show pv input from the pannel can you help please it is a 75/15 controller smart blue

Solar Panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Have you checked the voltage where the PV cables enter the MPPT with a voltmeter? Also check for correct polarity of the connections to the MPPT. Chances are it's a cabling or switch problem.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Either reverse polarity on the pv side, or clamping on cable insulation does that. check with a meter.

The other possible caus is the pv voltage is not 5v higher than the. Battery voltage.
0 Likes 0 ·
elvis avatar image
elvis answered ·

I had a problem like this once in mid winter.

Low temp cutoff in the MPPT was not turned off.

2 |3000

darrell avatar image
darrell answered ·

Yes voltage around 46 volts polarity is good

2 |3000

darrell avatar image
darrell answered ·

kevgermany Yse voltage is 46 volts and polarity is good

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic