question

aquabelle avatar image
aquabelle asked

Improve Display Scale within Marine MFD from CCGX

I have a CCGX connected by both ethernet and NMEA2000 to a Raymarine AXIOM Pro-S 16-inch display. However the GX data screens remain very small and do not make best use of the MFD's big screen...so the data is hard to view, which is not good on a boat when underway!

Raymarine say this is a Victron HTML5 issue and that they think Victron has a fix...but I cannot find a fix here on the Community forum. I did find one post from back in August (2022) reporting the same problem on a Garmin MFD....but no Answers were posted.

Can anyone help me find settings that would scale up the displayed data?

marine mfd app
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @Aquabelle

The MFD App can be 'zoomed'. Indeed it appears to be designed to even split into multiple selectable screens when zoomed in heavily on a pc.

I'm unfamiliar with the Raymarine screen, but if there were a way to zoom it then maybe try that first.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

aquabelle avatar image aquabelle commented ·

JohnC thanks...but I don't think it is that, unfortunately. The Raymarine screen just renders a HTML file from the CCGX and displays it. This IS taking up the entire screen (the Victron logo is visible in the very top left of the screen) but the data & diagram boxes are very small, taking up maybe 1/3 of the screen real estate at best.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic