question

nam-erik avatar image
nam-erik asked

Energy meter in Node Red not accessible

Hi,

I have a system with two energy meters (configured as AC Load) and a grid meter. In Node Red I cannot access the energy meter and the node indicates:

"There are no energy meter services available. Please check that a energy meter is connected or try a different node. "

All energy meters are of type ET340.

How can I get reading of the two energy meters into Node Red?

Thanks,

E.

Node-RED
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Nam_Erik

You will have to see if there is a pallet available for them. They are not a victron product. It will be like if you are using the sonof kit or other integration. I think... I have not tried it

0 Likes 0 ·
nam-erik avatar image nam-erik Alexandra ♦ commented ·
problem solved, just a issue of not being able to read. Energy meter are listed under node AC LOAD.... :-)
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
timo-jurado avatar image
timo-jurado answered ·

Hi @nam-erik,

how did you solve it? I also have two ET112 energy meters defined as "Grid" and "AC Loads" each one with his USB/RS485 converter.I can see both in the Energy meter list with his serial number but only one of them as a Victron Device "AC Loads". So therefore in Nodered I get exactly the same error message when I want to use the Grid node. You have any advice how to use both of them with all functions?

1682810493924.png

1682810765262.png

Kind regards

Timo

1682810493924.png (10.6 KiB)
1682810765262.png (27.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.