question

guesneau avatar image
guesneau asked

Prise remote convertisseur 375va

Bonjour,

J'ai un régulateur victron mppt 100/20, un convertisseur victron 12/375va. Je souhaiterais utiliser la sortie de charge de mon régulateur en tant que sécurité basse tension pour mon convertisseur.

De ce que je me suis renseigné, je retiens que je dois laisser le shunt sur la prise "remote" de mon convertisseur et rajouter un fil qui part de la borne de gauche de ce shunt et le raccorder à la borne + de la sortie load de mon régulateur. Vrai ?

Merci par avance.

VEConfigure 3
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

guesneau avatar image guesneau commented ·

Hello,

I have a regulator victron mppt 100/20, a converter victron 12 / 375va. I would like to use the load output of my regulator as low voltage safety for my converter.

From what I learned, I remember that I have to leave the shunt on the "remote" plug of my converter and add a wire from the left terminal of this shunt and connect it to the terminal + of the output load of my regulator. True ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Hi,

You will have to remove the jumper from the remote plug.

https://www.victronenergy.com/solar-charge-controllers/smartsolar-mppt-75-10-75-15-100-15-100-20#manuals

all Phoenix VE.Direct inverters can be controlled by connecting to the left side connection of the remote control

Page 84.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Question answered , just removing it from the unanswered questions list

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic