question

wulfen avatar image
wulfen asked

PB-Series charging with Blue Smart IP65 charger in 12 V - 15 A.

I have a Blue Smart IP65 charger in 12 V - 15 A. With which settings can I charge 4x 12 Volt 63Ah (VRLA AGM) in series. Or is it better to load it in parallel? Unfortunately, I don't have another charger on hand at the moment. Thanks in advance for any replies

leisure batteries
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@wulfen

The fact that you don't understand how series or parallel connections change things means you should charge them individually.

But especially if they are new and this is their first charge. Do them one at a time.

Then look up series connection and parallel connection and do a bit more research before continuing. Series connection in a nutshell increases voltage (so now your 12v battery charger wont work) parallel would work (if bus barred and charger connected on opposite ends).

But again, please charge individually before continuing and do some more research on how to connect them well.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wulfen avatar image
wulfen answered ·

Hi Alexandra, thank you very much for your fast and perfect answer. Your tips was very useful and i was thinking about different ways with this loader and what is possible. Thanks again an best wishes...

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic