question

Burkhard, Wedel avatar image
Burkhard, Wedel asked

Feature Request- Victron Connect APP - history for plug in battery chargers

VictronConnect App

Is an software update planned, where I can see, how many Ah was re-charged, until Battery is back in “Storage”-Status?

I am using a BSC IP22 12|20(1) to charge a 150Ah DeepCycle AGM Battery in our VW California while 230V~ is available..

Would be nice to know how much Ah was the recharge, in order to estimate, when the airheater will fail due to lag of electricity and my wife ...

feature requestsoftware
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Gary Pacey avatar image Gary Pacey commented ·

Isn't that the job of a battery monitor - BMV-712?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @B Kohne, yes we are :-), we’re working on adding history to our range of BlueSmart chargers. With a record of ~30 of the last cycles.

I’ve seen the first screenshots of the visualisation in VictronConnect last friday. But that might be a few months before its rolled out to all units. Also we don’t know yet what hardware revisions will be able to get the feature. Its wait and see for now

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic