question

play3000 avatar image
play3000 asked

Quattro with all LEDs blinking

Hi,
I am about to finish the installation of my Quattro 24/5000. I re-plugged it today and try it, but each time I turn it on, all LEDs start to blink which is not normal and no error like that is referenced in the user manual. I have checked everything and no short ciruict and the thermal sensor is mounted as explained in the manual.

I saw it might be linked to SW upgrade, but I never succeed to upgrade SW (ie: it never start to load FW in the Quattro).
Any other issue that might have this strange behavior?

Thanks
Nicolas

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@play3000

A video of the blinking lights or a picture will help. Or you can use the Victron toolkit app.

Also a GX will tell you what is wrong.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
play3000 avatar image
play3000 answered ·

Hi
Here is the video : https://streamable.com/mpr8lr
Basically, it remains blinking all the time.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Charlie Johnson avatar image
Charlie Johnson answered ·

Per the Victron Toolkit app, all LEDs blinking indicates that the bootloader is active.

Use a Mk3-USB dongle and launch Victron Connect. Tap the gear in the upper right-hand corner and then tap the ellipses (three dots) on the next screen. Tap "Product Info". The unit will check for the latest firmware and load it when directed by you.

If this is unsuccessful, contact the Victron Dealer that you bought the unit from.

2 |3000