question

edscrane avatar image
edscrane asked

VeConfig will not connect to multiplus 24/3000/70

I have just installed a multiplus 24/3000/70 that I think was one of three in parallel with the previous owner.

I cannot connect using MK2 usb adapter.

I have a compact 24/1200 inverter, and this connects straight away, but when I plug in to the 24/3000 it is not found, so cables and MK2 are ok.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Edward

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

I may be wrong but I believe you need a mk3 for the mp

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

edscrane avatar image
edscrane answered ·

Thank you for the suggestion . From looking at other similar questions, the Mk2 seems correct.

The inverter is a Phoenix Multiplus from 2017.

Regards

Edward

2 comments
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@edscrane

Do you have the 14xxx to 17xxx firmware range of inverter?

If it is 18xxx or 19xxx you need the mk3.

0 Likes 0 ·
edscrane avatar image edscrane Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Thank you for the concise reply.

The label on the chip starts with 19, so I have ordered a MK3.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
edscrane avatar image
edscrane answered ·

I have just received the mk3 usb, but still cannot connect to the invereter. The mk3 shows as serial port but the veconfig does not see the inverter.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
When you go into ve config, you need to select the serial port manually. Usually it will pick the correct port and you simply confirm.
0 Likes 0 ·