question

marommel avatar image
marommel asked

venus large, nod red Dashboard, historical data

Hi, I'm startet into the venus large nod red adventure, run on a cerbo gx. I got some programming background though no nod red.

I'd like to build my own dashboard but are not really sure how to get hold of the historical data of my system.

Could someone please point out where the logging is saved or do I have to save manually into a database? Some hints where to start?

I read something about creating a nod red flow using MQTT and writing values into a influx database, but somehow the cerbo is already logging. Doesn't seem reasonable to me Programming a second logging routine...

Thanks Markus

Node-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
pulquero avatar image
pulquero answered ·

I think the "logging" you are referring to, is to VRM. VRM has an API, you can probably use this request to get historic data: https://vrm-api-docs.victronenergy.com/#/operations/installations/idSite/widgets/Graph. If you need something more custom, you could use something like AWS IoT to write MQTT messages to S3.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.