question

djprofusion59 avatar image
djprofusion59 asked

Shelly 1 et Node Red

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai shelly 1 brancher sur le contacteur de puissance de mon chauffe eau.

J'aimerai pouvoir le programmer avec Node Red dans le Venus OS.

J'ai Node Red tout est ok mais après je suis complètement perdu pour programme dans Node Red.

Quelqu'un aurais t'il fait se genre de programmation pour m'aider ?

En gros je voudrais dire au Shelly de démarrer quand le Soc de la Batterie est à 100 et que j'ai de la production solaire en trop.

Puis arrêter le chauffe quand il n'y a plus assez de production.

Merci de votre aide

Hello everyone,

I have shelly 1 connected to the power switch of my water heater.

I would like to be able to program it with Node Red in the Venus OS.

I have Node Red everything is ok but then I am completely lost for programming in Node Red.

Has anyone done this kind of programming to help me?

Basically I would like to tell the Shelly to start when the Battery Soc is at 100 and I have excess solar production.

Then stop the heater when there is not enough production.

Thanks for your help

Node-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

si besoin je peux déplacer le poste dans la section anglophone il y aura peut-être plus de réponse sur le nodered !

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

djprofusion59 avatar image djprofusion59 commented ·
Oui Merci de votre aide

0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

@djprofusion59

Francais ici.

2 |3000

djprofusion59 avatar image
djprofusion59 answered ·

Bonjour oui ! je peux mettre en anglais si nécessaire

2 |3000

Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) answered ·

I would start simple by installing https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-shelly for controlling the Shelly and make sure that you can control its relay from the editor by inserting the correct payload.
Then extend the flow by using the battery monitor node for checking the state of the battery and hooking a function switch between in to trigger the Shelly. And extend upon that, if that works.

2 |3000