question

nuxland avatar image
nuxland asked

Multiplus II 3-Phase system one Phase problem

Today there was power interruption from the grid at 11:10 and then at 12:10 there was sun behind the cloud and after that my 3 phase system multi in phase 3 started acting very weird.

I have grid paralel system, so Out1 and Out2 is not used in Multiplus II.

In this image you can see that P3 did not resumed charging the battery but other phases did (load and PV generation did not change after 12:10)

1667226066924.png

I suspect that something broke inside, in this video you can see how Phase 3 is exporting in full power and then importing in full power.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qywkfpWE2Fw

So right now I had to turn multis off because of that Phase 3 problem.

Tested that if I set them to charger only I can charge the battery also with that Phase 3 multi, but when I set them to Inverter only then they are doing nothing (I suspect that they can only invert only to OUT-puts).

Multiplus-II
1667226066924.png (29.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nuxland avatar image
nuxland answered ·

After searching community I found similar problem and solution was that Multiplus thinks it has external current sensor connected.

SOLUTION: insert headphone's 3,5mm jack to the external current sensor port and remove again.

After doing it multiple times and setting multiplus to: "ON" everything started working :)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nuxland avatar image
nuxland answered ·

When I turned my multis to Charger Only position and enabled to show critical loads then there is something wrong with current measurement in Phase 3 Multi.1667236651752.png

And I think that that is also the reason My Phase 3 Multi is inverting at full power and then charging at full power when I put them to ON state. As ESS demands grid power to 30W but Phase multi current sensor is not working anymore and it can not detect how much current is going in or out from his AC IN connection????

Also Phase 3 multi is ignoring ESS Maximum Charge Power and Maximum Inverter Power (I have set them to 1000W but phase 3 still exports and imports at full power in cycles)

Weird that it happened 1h after grid power interuption.

1667236651752.png (24.8 KiB)
2 |3000