question

paulcooper avatar image
paulcooper asked

Problem updating Node-RED palette add-ons

I have successfully updated my long-serving Venus v2.7~5-large-18 to the latest v.92-large. It all went very smoothly and only required a couple of tweaks to various nodes for my flows to be fully functional. However, two issue remain that are probably related:

1. I cannot update any of the palette node groups, such as Dashboard and Email. I think I may be able to update them by removing and reinstalling but is there a better way?
  2. This happens on Safari but not Firefox – I keep getting "Lost connection to server, reconnecting in...."

Are they related?

Node-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
paulcooper avatar image
paulcooper answered ·

UPDATE

I have fixed (1) above. It was a firewall issue. :-)

But (2) remains a problem with Safari on my Mac. I still get the Lost Connection to Server message. It means that I can't click on the square on the debug or inject nodes to enable them. Safari works ok on an iPad but it's much easier to edit flows on a Mac. Is this a known problem? Thanks.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

larsea-dk avatar image
larsea-dk answered ·

Did you solve this?

2 |3000