question

dandenson avatar image
dandenson asked

how to do 'time to go' alarm

I can't figure out the numbers for this allarm. If it's in minutes, hours, seconds. I put in 1440 for a minimum for 24h but it's showing me 0.00h I'm at 250h and last night when on battery power we dipped to 81h. I'm putting in 90 for low now and 100 to turn off and it still shows me 0.00h and throws the alarm. What's the trick here?

alarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@dandenson

Are you using a victron shunt?

Once the batteries have charged, discharged and synchronised you will get time to go based on the discharge floor you set.

See here, scroll down to time remaining.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dandenson avatar image
dandenson answered ·

I have these numbers, and yes I have a victron smart shunt providing those.

I think I figured out that 'time to go' is in hours, but now I'm getting random '0.00h' and then it corrects.

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

It gives time to go in hours and minutes when the battery is discharging, based on the averaging period you configure. Otherwise (e.g. when charging) there is no time to go value.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic