question

milbo avatar image
milbo asked

BlueSolar MPPT 150/45 offline in the night. Takes no power from battery

I wanted to install two extra panels to my system. I run 2 panels as package, so around 100V, but never 150V. I connected them in the twilight, the system showed 5W. After connecting the panels, the BlueSolar MPPT was gone. So I removed the panels (seems to be broken, does not deliver normal voltage). The loader was back.
The next day I got an alert, that the voltage is too high and the input got shut off (Error039). I had this at begin, when the loader was set to 12V instead of 48V. So I disconnected the loader, did the 3 minutes reset and connected it first to battery and then to the panels. It showed now 10 Watt, but not more. I noticed in the evening, that the loader is directly vanished, when the PV does not deliver anything. So the loader does not "accept" the battery power. The battery has around 50V, cant be the problem.
I did the reset again and noticed that connecting the loader to the battery changes nothing. There are no leds blinking, it is just dead.

I wonder if there is a fuse to change. But on the other hand, I wonder how a fuse can break with 5W in the system?

The loader is 2 years old, I wonder if I should send it back, or try to fix the fuse myself, or can it be just the fuse?
and yes I read other posts, but I am sure my loader is at least revision 2, because the loader was before also shown at nighttime.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers