question

nigelwilliams avatar image
nigelwilliams asked

Where can I find a library of technical notes for the Multiplus II

I am looking for technical notes for the Multiplus II?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @nigel.williams,

Documents for products are linked in the "Downloads" section of the product page;

cleanshot-2022-10-20-at-112619.jpg

cleanshot-2022-10-20-at-112710.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nigelwilliams avatar image
nigelwilliams answered ·

Thanks Guy for this information. The technical note I am looking for isn’t listed in the downloads area. I am looking for a fix for an issue with the ac current sense input on a multiplus II causing the invertor power to wildly fluctuate. A tech note dated 2021 refers to temp fix using a 3.5mm plug to clear a bad connection, it also talks about a further note being published when Victron has researched more fully

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @nigel.williams

Here is the tech note regarding the 3.5 mm jack current sense issue - now corrected in a hardware revision - 2021-12 MPII-ESII-QUAII Current Sense Socket Issue.pdf

0 Likes 0 ·
sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

AFAIR the temp fix recommended was to take another random 3.5mm plug and insert and remove it several times to clean the contacts in the socket. I would personally try a drop or two of Electrolube or other reputable contact cleaner but that is not an official recommendation.

We can assume it continues to give trouble as this plug/socket has now been replaced by a terminal strip on current production.

2 |3000

sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

Is this what you were after?

2 |3000