question

gadgetuk avatar image
gadgetuk asked

Multiplus GX Display Broken - RMA ?

So I've got an Multiplus II GX with a display that's showing a single line of squares.

img-20221006-161731276.jpg

After some initial checks (is the cable connected) from the supplier, I've been advised this is an RMA. The GX module is functioning perfectly apart from the 'broken' display.

Can Victron simply not ship a replacement display board, or indeed a GM module rather than me having to ship the entire unit ?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

You would need to call the company you purchased it off and discuss the options.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rjpelectronics avatar image
rjpelectronics answered ·

Press the reset button between the Ethernet and USB ports. This resets the GX card only. If no joy the driver card or display card may be faulty. Use wooden kebab stick (non conductive).

2 |3000

rjpelectronics avatar image
rjpelectronics answered ·

Press the reset button between the Ethernet and USB ports. This resets the GX card only. If no joy the driver card or display card may be faulty. Use wooden kebab stick (non conductive).

2 |3000