question

ettienne avatar image
ettienne asked

Measurement - MultiPlus II bracket

My MultiPlus II 48/3000 is still on backorder and I am busy preparing the mounting area. What is the measurement of the bracket bolts position to the top or bottom of the unit when mounted? I know the unit itself is 499x268x141mm.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

102mm, and the holes are 87,5mm apart, diameter 7,4mm (from the drawings, didn't measure a unit so if it is changed from drawing it might be incorrect)

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ettienne avatar image ettienne commented ·

Thank you very much Boekel. I need to fit a cross beam to strengthen the wall so I just need to know more or less where. I will not drill the holes until I have received the unit.

Just to check. You are saying 102mm but the picture is showing 112mm. Is the difference because of the measurement points that is not straight?

0 Likes 0 ·
boekel avatar image boekel ♦ ettienne commented ·

correct, z-dimension is correct

0 Likes 0 ·
nigelfxs avatar image
nigelfxs answered ·

Also see https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-chargers/multiplus-ii#enclosure-dimensions for drawings and CAD files.

Note that I recommend that you do not drill the 4 "corner" holes until after you fit the unit to the back bracket. I carefully measured and drilled all these holes (according to the diagrams) but then found that the 4 corner holes were slightly mis-aligned.

1 comment
2 |3000

ettienne avatar image ettienne commented ·

Thank you for the information and advice NigelFXS

0 Likes 0 ·