question

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman asked

VE.Bus Tools Archive

We're having an issue with a system that was commissioned in 2017 that we have recently taken over. The system has 6 units of 48/15000.

From what we can see, they are running 413 but when we open system configurator it doesn't allow us to configure the units as there is an error: "Devices must have the same firmware version!".

What we want to try next is using a version of VE.Configure released at the same time as 413. Where can we find this?

1664445399729.png

VEConfigure 3
1664445399729.png (260.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ludo avatar image
ludo answered ·

I think it is more likely a problem that there are different versions on the multis. Try to connect them one by one and check the versions that way.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·
Cannot connect one by one because they say they are part of a multi unit system and we must use system configurator.
0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @Warwick Bruce Chapman

413 firmware is quite ancient now, and you may well be missing enhancements by staying with it. And yes, possibly even the accessibility issues you're suffering. The changelog is massive, and just going back through it to find relevance to that is a big job.

I'd update them to the newest. I think you'd need VEFlash for that.

1 comment
2 |3000

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·
Yes we just wanted to download the configuration before updating. But in the end we updated and lost the configuration and configured from scratch.
0 Likes 0 ·