question

fadiraya avatar image
fadiraya asked

ac input always connected to ac output

in a quatro 15kva the ac input 1 and ac out 1 always connected the internal relay of ac input 1 is always connected to ac out1, when we test inusing the multi-meter we find always a continuty beteewn the l1 in ac input1 and l1 of ac out1 how can i solve this issue ?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

When the Quattro is switched off, no AC input at all, there should be no continuity at all between AC-IN and AC-OUT. Both live conductors (Line and Neutral) should be open circuit.
If there is continuity on either of the live conductors between AC-IN and AC-OUT when there should not be, then the backfeed relay is fauly, perhps welded contact on the line path.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fadiraya avatar image
fadiraya answered ·

YES THEIR IS A RELAY FAULT BE CAUSE WHEN I POWER ON THE QUATRO USING THE DC INPUT OF THE BATTERY ONLY, ON THE INPUT 1 I MESURE THE VOLTAGE AND GAVE ME 2.8V AND THE AC OUT 1 230V

2 |3000